- Respect, appreciate, and acknowledge the trust each parent has placed in us as we care for their child.
- Advance the best possible oral health through prevention first and intervention second.
- Create a fun and welcoming environment where children and parents feel comfortable.
- Help children, adolescents and those with special needs to achieve optimum oral health through excellent and compassionate dental care.
- Provide dental care with the most state-of-the-art techniques, equipment, and dental materials
- Develop a true dental “home” for children and their parents from infancy to adolescents
- Respect and provide special and individual treatment for those children with special needs
- Support children in creating healthy hygiene habits that will last them a life time
Our office is specifically focused on the care and protection of children. Our goal is that every patient and parent feel safe and comfortable in our office. We pledge to deliver the highest possible level of individualized pediatric dental and orthodontic care in a warm, nurturing environment.
We strive to pursue excellence through continuing education, team growth and a mastery of leading-edge technology.
We work hard to address parental concerns by explaining each child’s dental condition, why and what type of treatment has been planned, and how it might be prevented in the future. In all aspects, we hope that every patient and parent has a positive experience in our office.
We believe that by working together in cooperation with children and parents, most dental issues can be prevented. We stress prevention by consistently incorporating the use of brushing and flossing instructions, topical fluorides, diet counseling, and sealants into our daily practice. We believe that when the dentist, parent, and child each play an integral part in a prevention program, children can stay cavity free. We also believe that by creating great, healthy hygiene habits early on, children will maintain healthy hygiene practices that help them maintain dental health long after they have graduated from our practice.
In our office, we strive to do the right things for the right reasons. We recommend treatment that, in our opinion, is best for each child’s unique circumstance and will treat and protect that child as if they were our own.